테슬라 Global Supply Chain Team에서 여름 인턴을 구합니다.
Major: Masters in Engineering- EE, ME, MSE, IE
- Engineering/manufacturing background,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Experience with financial modeling/should cost analysis,
- Programming experience would be a plus.
밑에는 job description and responsibility첨부합니다.
The Global Supply Manager- Electrical Components will assist the Purchasing Manager with strategic sourcing, Engineering interfaces, issuing and evaluating RFQs, commercial issues and negotiations, cost reduction opportunities and overall supplier management.
· Support Engineering to identify suppliers available for sourcing.
· Issue RFQs to multiple suppliers for multiple commodities.
· Review, analyze and clarify quote packages from suppliers.
· Support/Lead a strategic sourcing approval process.
· Issue PO’s for Prototype Parts and Prototype/Production Tooling.
· Negotiate, evaluate and issue PO’s for program Engineering, Development and Test (ED&T).
· Identify and negotiate commercial cost reduction opportunities.
· Negotiate cost changes related to product design changes.
· Issue new PO’s for any commodity price changes or other changes on business terms.
· Work with Suppliers, Engineering and Material Planning to release parts into production.
· Work with SQA to identify “qualified” suppliers and drive continuous quality improvement.
· Develop parts sourcing strategies and sourcing efficiencies.
· Work on “Lean” initiatives and identify other sourcing efficiencies via benchmarking, VA/VE, competitive quotes and resourcing.
· Maintain day-to-day supplier relationships; point of contact for all supplier commercial issues.
· Respond to supply shortages that are outside Material Planning’s control.
· Around 20% domestic & international travel expected
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Material Engineering or Supply Chain and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
· Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve.
· Strong Excel background.
· Automotive or High voltage electronics background preferred.
· Manufacturing experience in area of placement preferred.
· Experience with ERP or MRP purchasing systems.
· Experience working with Asian supply base is preferable
· Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects, with various teams including engineers and supply chain personnel.
· Good negotiation, written and verbal skills.
· Organizational skills to manage and track transactional details.
· Team player and with strong interpersonal skills.